Get on board the million dollar fish competition and fish the annual run-off Barramundi fishing season. 2017 was a cracker with all major river systems flooding creating the best conditions for large salt water Barramundi to swim up into the calm waters of creeks and floodplains to spawn. As the flooded rivers dropped the large salt water Barramundi headed back into the main creeks and rivers which created the ultimate opportunity to hook the big one or two of these awesome fighting fish. 2018 is shaping up very nicely with the Build Up well under way and the big girls are lining up at the coastal creek and river mouths preparing to head for the floodplains to spawn.
To the locals delight; there is no need to get up at a sparrows !%*# to get in on the awesome Barramundi run-off fishing action. Depart from the on location mothership accommodation ‘Tropic Paradise’ to get to the best run-off spots within minutes.
The fully air-conditioned purpose built vessel provides safe, comfortable accommodation for the keen Northern Territory fishermen. Book a room or book a bed and make your fishing adventure a more enjoyable one without all the hardships of sleeping in your boat with the mozzies and rain. Enjoy an air-conditioned sleep and refresh yourself with full bathroom facilities; enjoy a continental breakfast; load up your boat with ice and fuel and head out for the ultimate day to catch the elusive Barramundi!
- 14 people
- January 26 to February 25
- March 8 – 13
- March 23 – 27
- April 20 – 25
- Overnight accommodation in air conditioned rooms
- Continental breakfast
- Saloon, dining and galley facilities (air-conditioned).
- Shaded top and lower deck for afternoon drinks & relaxing.
- Fish filleting facilities.
- Ice freezer.
- Food fridge and freezer.
- Bar fridge and eskies for beverages.
- EFTPOS facility available
- Linen and towels.
- Premium ULP Fuel available for purchase
- Meals available upon request
- Cooked Breakfast
- Lunch Packs
- General Store Items Available
What to Bring
- Your Boat
- Fishing Gear
- Food (if not purchasing meals)
- $200 per person / night includes continental breakfast.
- $450 per night includes ensuite room for up to three persons, and continental breakfast