Tiwi Islands-Apsley Strait
Price, is based on chartering the whole boat for 4 days $15,500
Per person costs are:
- $1,290p.p. for 4 days based on a group of 12
- $1,550p.p. for 4 days based on a group of 10
- and so on.
- pricing above is approximate, please email us for a group specific quote
- Travel from Darwin to Apsley Strait.
- 3 nights accommodation aboard the Tropic Paradise.
- Catered meals.
- Linen and towels.
- Ice and soft drink per boat.
Day 1 Friday
- Depart Darwin 6am, from the front deck watch the coast line disappear; you’re off on your fishing adventure!
- Lunch on board as your arriving at the Islands
- Arrive midday head out for the afternoon fishing the pristine waters of Apsley Strait, Tiwi Islands
- Dinner – a delicious meal prepared by our on board chef!
- Turn in for the night in air-conditioned rooms with full size beds
Day 2 Saturday
- Get up all fresh ready for fishing the estuary systems. Enter into the great debate of who is going in which boat today!
- Breakfast before you head out.
- Boats are loaded with morning tea, lunch, soft drinks and of course ice for the fish that decide to be dinner!
- Lunch, either come back to the vessel for lunch or have lunch on your boats while fishing.
- Come back relax with a cold drink and some nibbles and share fishing stories with your group.
- Freshen up with a fresh water shower before calling it a night/ or sit up in the saloon or on the top deck and chew the fat!
Day 3 Sunday
- Hot Breakfast.
- Off for the day fishing. If the tides are right try some blue water fishing for Snapper or Jewies.
- Lunch; your choice come back to the vessel or stay on the fishing boats.
- Once the tides have changed maybe a good time to head back into the creeks for some Mangrove Jacks or Barramundi!
- Mud-crabs for nibbles anyone? Freshly catch on your trip!
- Dinner: want to have your fish for dinner prepared by our chef? Yes yes yes!
- Enjoy the top deck with the group over some cold drinks.
Day 4 Monday
- Continental Breakfast
- Head out for one last fish this morning.
- Up anchor and head back to Darwin at midday.
- Arrive back into Darwin harbour in around 6pm
- Say our good byes and hope to see you again soon.